Responsible for processing
Lom Stave Church is responsible for processing the personal information collected through our website. You can contact us at:
Phone: +47 61 21 44 20
What are personal data?
Personal data is information that can identify an individual. This can include name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, cookies, and other technical information about your device.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information when you use our website, such as when you sign up for newsletters, contact us via the contact form, or make a purchase. We may also collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and what you click on.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Name and contact information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address
- Information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit and what you click on
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as feedback or questions
What do we use personal information for?
We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible experience on our website, such as:
- Responding to your questions and inquiries
- Customizing content and ads to your interests and needs
- Improving our website and analyzing user data
We will only use your personal information for the purposes stated in this statement or as otherwise informed to you in advance.
How long do we store personal information?
We will not store your personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this statement or to fulfill our legal obligations. We will delete personal information when it is no longer necessary.